- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cashew meal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup dates (pitted and chopped)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup fresh cherries (pitted and chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans and pistachios (may use walnuts instead)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon coconut rum (optional)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cashew meal, salt, baking soda
2. Stir in fruit and nuts
3. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, oil, coconut sugar, vanilla, and citrus zest (and rum, if desired).
4. Combine wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
5. Spoon batter into greased mini loaf pans.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool before removing from loaf pan.