- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 medium ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (I used half Mega Chunks and half Mini Chips)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, Cream of Tartar and salt.
3. In a small mixing bowl, mix almond butter, softened butter and eggs with a handheld mixer.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients and continue to mix with mixer.
5. Add mashed bananas and chocolate chips to batter, mixing well.
6. Spray loaf pan with cooking spray. Add banana bread mixture. Bake for approximately 50 minutes until golden brown. (If you are using mini loaf pans reduce cooking time to approximately 20 minutes.)
7. Allow to cool before serving.