Paleo Pork Rind Stuffing
- 1 bag plain pork rinds
- 1/2 pd. ground sausage browned and drained
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbs. finely chopped sage, rosemary and thyme
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper - to taste
- Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Place pork rinds in Ziploc bag and crush until it resembles the texture of bread crumbs. In medium bowl mix crushed pork rinds with almond flour.
3. Add a few swirls of olive oil to frying pan. Sauté onion, celery and herbs until soft. Transfer to the almond four mixture.
4. Whisk eggs, broth, browned sausage, salt and pepper in small bowl. Pour over the mixture, stirring to combine. Transfer to baking dish.
5. Bake for approximately 25 minutes until firm and golden brown.
6. Optional - garnish with fresh sage.