- 32 oz butternut squash cubes
- 1/2 onion cubed
- 1 pepper cubed (I used half red and half green)
- Grass-fed hamburger or bison (I used just under 2 pounds)
- 1 can organic diced tomatoes
- 2 cans Rotel
- 2 jars of sugar-free organic spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup of chipotle seasoning (see Amazon link below)
- Olive oil
- Coconut cream (optional)
- Add butternut squash, peppers and onions to a baking dish. Coat with olive oil and roast on 350 until tender and brown.
- Brown your beef in frying pan, then drain.
- Combine your roasted squash and beef to pot. Add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, rotel, chipotle seasoning, salt, pepper and a drizzle of coconut cream if desired. Serve with plantain chips.
Shop This Recipe: